Shipping has never been easier. With the Envia Shipping integration you can create up to 500 guides with a single click.
Follow the steps to install Envia.com with your store. It is important that you review the video to have the settings correctly.
- Enter our online portal www.envia.com
- in Integrations Choose Prestashop.
- Choose Módulo envía and you will be redirected to the PrestaShop Marketplace.
- Download the version corresponding to your store.
- Verify the Module in .zip format and access the Back office
- Click on Modules, Manager section and here you can load your Envia.com module.
- Update the page and check that it is correctly installed
- For the next step, enter Orders: open one that has been made and agree to create one with Env.com.
- If you are registered, log in… otherwise you can activate your user by filling in the corresponding information.
- On this screen, update the Token and you must enter your Consumer Key.
- To obtain it, go back to your Prestashop back office, in the Webservice tab make sure that these options are selected and save the configuration.
- Add a new Key and generate it, it also activates the Get, Put, Post, Delete and Head options.
- Copy your Consumer Key and paste to gain access, confirm your email and configure your store address.
- To confirm the integration, go to Orders and generate one with envia.com where your store should appear as the default.
Create orders in a simple way. You can customize the size of your boxes and shipping addresses.
With our integrated application in your store you will have access to all your orders from our platform automatically, this will help you to quote and generate guides without the need to leave our portal. Get the most out of our tools.