Shipping has never been easier. With the Integration of Envia Shipping, you can create up to 500 shipping labels with just one click.
Follow the steps to install Envia.com with your store. It is important that you review the video to have the settings correctly.
- Enter our online portal www.envia.com
- In the section Integrations Choose Shopify and click on Integrate Paquetería with Shopify.
- Next, it will redirect you to the Shopify App Store where you will find our Certified App.
- Select "Add app" and log in with the direct link of your store and your email.
- Then the introduction screen will appear where you can find recommended settings.
- Update the token.
- In the Shopify Dashboard, install the app and grant Get Access.
- If you are not yet registered in envia.com an account will be created easily and free of charge.
- You must fill out the form with your default information.
- Click on Continue and here you can activate the Automatic Quote if you have the advanced version of Shopify.
- You already have your Shopify store integrated with the best E-commerce logistics portal.
Create orders in a simple way. You can customize the size of your boxes and shipping addresses.
The quote is optional. You can activate or deactivate it as many times as you want from the configuration section of our Envia.com App. All this from the APP -> Envia.com section in your administrator in Shopify.
Remember that you must assign a source address, this will be used by the quoting to obtain the shipping prices.
For the proper functioning of the Quote, you must assign real weights and sizes to your products. Otherwise it could be misquoted.
With our integrated application in your store you will have access to all your orders from our platform automatically, this will help you to quote and generate guides without the need to leave our portal. Get the most out of our tools.